Retro Bowl College Football is a popular American football simulation game developed by Simon Read. It is available as a mobile game on various platforms, including iOS and Android. The game is known for its retro-style graphics and gameplay, reminiscent of classic football video games.
How to play
Here's a general guide on how to play Retro Bowl College Football and its controls:
- Swipe Left/Right: To choose the play you want to run.
- Tap on a Receiver: To pass the ball.
- Swipe Up: To throw a lob pass (for longer passes).
- Swipe Down: To throw a bullet pass (for quicker passes).
- Tap on a Running Back: To hand off the ball to the running back.
- Tap on the Quarterback (QB): To scramble with the QB.
- Swipe Left/Right: To choose the defensive play.
- Tap on a Defender: To control that specific defender.
- Swipe Up/Down: To switch between defenders.
- Tap on the Ball Carrier: To attempt a tackle or swipe to perform a dive tackle.
- Pause Button: To pause the game, make substitutions, or view game options.
How to Play:
Choose Your Team: At the start of the game, you'll choose a team to manage. You can pick a historical team or create your own custom team.
Play the Game: You'll play both offense and defense in a simplified, retro-style football game. Your goal is to score touchdowns on offense and prevent the opposing team from scoring on defense.
Manage Your Team: Outside of games, you'll need to manage your team by signing and trading players, upgrading facilities, and making other strategic decisions.
Win Championships: Your ultimate goal is to lead your team to victory and win championships. Success in the game requires a combination of good strategy and skillful gameplay.
Retro Bowl College Football is known for its addictive and straightforward gameplay that combines elements of football simulation and strategy. As you progress through the game, you'll face various challenges and opportunities to improve your team and lead them to success.
Please note that game features and controls may vary depending on the version of "Retro Bowl College Football" you are playing, so it's a good idea to check in-game tutorials or guides specific to the version you are using for the most accurate information. Additionally, since my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, there may have been updates or changes to the game since then.