Retro Bowl College Teams may refer to a fan-made modification or adaptation of the original "Retro Bowl" game that includes college football teams. This modification seems to replicate the gameplay and management elements of the original game but uses college teams and avoids copyright issues by not using official NFL team names and player likenesses.
How to play
Here's a general guide on how to play "Retro Bowl" and its controls:
- Swipe Left/Right: To choose the play you want to run.
- Tap on a Receiver: To pass the ball.
- Swipe Up: To throw a lob pass (for longer passes).
- Swipe Down: To throw a bullet pass (for quicker passes).
- Tap on a Running Back: To hand off the ball to the running back.
- Tap on the Quarterback (QB): To scramble with the QB.
- Swipe Left/Right: To choose the defensive play.
- Tap on a Defender: To control that specific defender.
- Swipe Up/Down: To switch between defenders.
- Tap on the Ball Carrier: To attempt a tackle or swipe to perform a dive tackle.
- Pause Button: To pause the game, make substitutions, or view game options.
How to Play:
Choose Your Team: At the start of the game, you'll choose a team to manage. This could be a professional team or, in the case of fan-made versions, potentially a college team.
Play the Game: You'll play both offense and defense in a simplified, retro-style football game. Your goal is to score touchdowns on offense and prevent the opposing team from scoring on defense.
Manage Your Team: Outside of games, you'll need to manage your team by signing and trading players, upgrading facilities, and making other strategic decisions.
Win Championships: Your ultimate goal is to lead your team to victory and win championships. Success in the game requires a combination of good strategy and skillful gameplay.
Since I don't have information on specific fan-made versions or modifications of "Retro Bowl," I recommend checking any documentation or guides provided by the creators of the version you are playing for specific details on controls and gameplay. Additionally, please be aware that my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, and there may have been developments or changes related to the game since that time.